Wednesday, November 8, 2017
The Modern Wing | The Art Institute of Chicago
159 East Monroe Street, Chicago IL 60603
6:00 PM Reception | 7:00 PM Program and Dinner
Join us November 8 for the annual Human Rights Watch Voices for Justice Dinner. Dinner Co-Chairs Paul Ingersoll and Shalini Sharma, along with Chicago Committee Chair William F. Mahoney, invite you to be part of the global Human Rights Watch community dedicated to protecting and defending human rights. This year in Chicago, Women’s Rights Division Executive Director Liesl Gerntholtz will give the keynote address.
Each table includes seating for ten guests, as well as the benefits listed at the corresponding level of giving and lower levels. Sponsors will be listed prominently in all printed materials and the electronic invitation. The deadline for sponsor listing in the printed invitation is August 20, 2017 and the deadline for sponsor listing in the dinner program is October 6, 2017.
Funds the deployment of emergency researchers to conflict zones to uncover abuses and protect civilians when it matters most.
- Includes an invitation to join a high-level advocacy trip with Human Rights Watch. Previous trips have gone to Burma, The Hague, and Colombia.
Sustains a field office that is a safe base of operations for researchers.
- Includes exclusive private briefings with Executive Human Rights Watch staff on mission related topics such as the refugee crisis, women's rights, and counterterrorism.
Sends advocates to global capitals to enlist local governments, the UN, and other leaders to take action to hold human rights abusers accountable.
- Includes a Human Rights Watch researcher seated at your table during the Voices for Justice Dinner.
Publishes a report on a forgotten conflict and gives voice to millions of people at risk.
- Includes a private reception with Human Rights Watch Emergencies Researcher Peter Bouckaert prior to the Voices for Justice Dinner. Additionally, donors at this level are invited to join exclusive Mission Alert phone briefings with researchers and advocates in the field throughout the year.
Provides emergency, security, and forensic training and support for a new Human Rights Watch researcher before they go into the field for the first time.
- Includes invitations to private receptions with Human Rights Watch researchers throughout the year.
Ally Ticket $2,500 each
Supporter Ticket $1,000 each
Individual Ticket $500 each
I/We cannot attend but would like to make a 100% tax-deductible contribution
For more information contact Rachel Shrock at +1 312 828 9100 or email@example.com.