Wednesday, October 24, 2018
Revel Fulton Market
1215 Fulton Market, Chicago IL 60607
6:00 PM Reception | 7:00 PM Program and Dinner
followed by a Dessert and Coffee Reception with Live Music
Join us October 24 for the annual Human Rights Watch Voices for Justice Dinner. Dinner Co-Chairs Sheridan Prior and Shalini Sharma, along with Chicago Committee Chair Terri Abruzzo invite you to be part of the global Human Rights Watch community dedicated to protecting and defending human rights.
This year in Chicago we will celebrate the 40th anniversary of Human Rights Watch with a keynote address by Iain Levine, Deputy Director for Programs. Disability Rights Director Shantha Rau Barriga will be our featured speaker.
Each table includes seating for ten guests, as well as the benefits listed at the corresponding level of giving and lower levels. Sponsors will be listed prominently in all printed materials and the electronic invitation.
The deadline for sponsor listing in the printed invitation is August 15, 2018 and the deadline for sponsor listing in the dinner program is October 10, 2018.
Helps mobilize our researchers and advocates who will act to bring about deep-rooted change in policy, law, and public opinion on a critical human rights issue.
- Includes invitation to join a trip to the field with Human Rights Watch.
Helps deploy emergency researchers to conflict zones to uncover abuses and protect civilians when it matters most.
- Includes an invitation to a high-level advocacy or media trip with Human Rights Watch.
Underwrites an emergency response to protect civilians caught in conflict.
- Includes exclusive private briefings with Executive Human Rights Watch staff on mission-related topics such as the refugee crisis, women’s rights, and counterterrorism.
Publishes a report on a forgotten conflict and gives voice to millions of people at risk.
- Includes a private reception with Human Rights Watch Disability Rights Director Shantha Rau Barriga prior to the Voices for Justice Dinner, and have a researcher or advocate join your table.
Provides emergency, security, and forensic training and support for a new Human Rights Watch researcher before they go into the field for the first time.
- Includes invitations to private receptions with Human Rights Watch researchers throughout the year. Additionally, donors at this level are invited to join exclusive Mission Alert phone briefings with researchers and advocates in the field throughout the year.
Ally Ticket $2,500 each
Supporter Ticket $1,000 each
Individual Ticket $500 each
I/We cannot attend but would like to make a 100% tax-deductible contribution
Contributions received by October 1, 2018 will be acknowledged in the printed program. For more information contact Rachel Shrock at +1 312 828 9100 or email@example.com.