Sunday, November 11, 2018 at 5:30 pm
Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort
633 East Cabrillo Boulevard, Santa Barbara, California
Please join us on November 11, 2018 at our Voices for Justice Annual Dinner and become part of the global community dedicated to protecting and defending human rights.
Each table includes seating for ten guests. All sponsors will receive the benefits listed at corresponding and lower levels of giving. The deadline for sponsor listing in the invitation is August 21, 2018, and in the program is October 19, 2018.
- Global Defender ($50,000)
Helps deploy emergency researchers to conflict zone for three months to monitor, report, and advocate an end to severe outbreaks of violence and human rights abuses.
- Invitation to a one-on-one meeting with Human Rights Watch leadership staff
- Guardian ($25,000)
Underwrites an emergency response to protect civilians caught in conflict
- Invitation to join a high level advocacy trip with Human Rights Watch
- Recognition from the podium
- Champion ($10,000)
Helps publish and promote a report that exposes the truth and gives voice to millions of people at risk
- Invitation to attend Human Rights Watch’s Global Council Summit, in Los Angeles, June 3-5, 2019
- Advocate ($5,000)
Hires a photographer or videographer to visually document research findings for a multimedia piece
- Invitation to attend private events with researchers and advocates
- Monitor ($3,000)
Produces a report and distributes it to global advocacy targets
- Invitation to join the Santa Barbara Council
- Invitation to attend private briefings with researchers and advocates
- Student Table ($3,000)
Sponsor a table for teachers, students, and volunteers who play a critical role by building support for human rights in our community.
- Includes recognition in all printed materials
- Individual Student Tickets ($300)
- Purchase individual tickets for teachers, students, and volunteers who play a critical role by building support for human rights in our community.
Individual Tickets ($300 each)
The deadline for sponsor listing in the invitation is August 21, 2018.
I/We cannot attend but would like to make a 100% tax-deductible contribution
For more information or to purchase tickets by phone, please contact MTA Events at
+1 818.814.6690 or firstname.lastname@example.org.