Wednesday, November 6, 2019
Revel Fulton Market
1215 Fulton Market, Chicago IL 60607
6:00 PM Reception | 7:00 PM Program and Dinner
followed by a Dessert and Coffee Reception with Live Music
Join us November 6 for the annual Human Rights Watch Voices for Justice Dinner. Dinner Co-Chairs Monica Lee Hughson and Rachel Stevens Zakaria, along with Chicago Committee Co-Chairs Terri Abruzzo and Shalini Sharma, invite you to be part of the global Human Rights Watch community dedicated to protecting and defending human rights.
Each table includes seating for ten guests, as well as the benefits listed at the corresponding level of giving and lower levels.
Contributions received by October 25, 209 will be listed in the Annual Dinner program.
Help deploy emergency researchers to conflict zones to uncover abuses and protect civilians when it matters most.
- Includes an invitation to a high-level advocacy or media trip with Human Rights Watch.
Help produce a multimedia piece that visually communicates research findings to be shared to a broad audience.
- Includes invitation to a private lunch with a Human Rights Watch researcher upon return from the field.
Help send advocates to global capitals to enlist governements, the UN and other leaders to take action to hold human rights abusers accountable.
- Includes a researcher or advocate at your table.
Provides emergency, security, and forensic training and support for a new Human Rights Watch researcher before they go into the field for the first time.
- Includes invitations to private briefings and receptions with Human Rights Watch researchers throughout the year. Additionally, donors at this level are invited to join exclusive Mission Alert phone briefings with researchers and advocates in the field throughout the year.
Ally Ticket $2,500 each
- Includes an invitation to attend an exclusive brieding with Human Rights Watch.
Supporter Ticket $1,000 each
Individual Ticket $500 each
I/We cannot attend but would like to make a 100% tax-deductible contribution
For more information contact Rachel Shrock at +1 312 828 9100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.