Tuesday, April 7, 2020
Cipriani East 42nd Street
110 42nd St, New York, NY 10017
6:00 PM Reception, 7:30 PM Program and Dinner
Please join us on April 7, 2020 for our annual Voices for Justice Dinner, an opportunity to celebrate the work of Human Rights Watch.
Contributions received by March 16, 2020 will be listed in the Annual Dinner program. For more information contact +1 212 249 6188 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help mobilize our researchers and advocates who will act to bring about deep-rooted change in policy, law, and public opinion on a critical human rights issue this year.
- Includes invitation to join a trip to the field with Human Rights Watch
GLOBAL DEFENDER $50,000
Help deploy emergency researchers to conflict zones to expose abuses and protect civilians when it matters most.
- Includes invitation to join a high-level advocacy trip with Human Rights Watch
Help produce a multimedia piece that visually communicates research findings to be shared to a broad audience.
- Includes invitation to a private lunch with a Human Rights Watch researcher upon return from the field
Help send advocates to global capitals to enlist governments, the UN, and other leaders to take action to hold human rights abusers accountable.
- Includes two tickets to a private luncheon with the dinner speakers
Each table includes seating for eight guests. Tables include all of the benefits listed at corresponding and lower levels of giving.
PARTNER TICKET(S) $5,000 each
- Includes preferred seating and invitation to attend Human Rights Watch’s Global Council Summit
GUARDIAN TICKET(S) $2,500 each
- Includes invitation to attend an exclusive briefing with Human Rights Watch
ADVOCATE TICKET(S) $1,500 each
Please note individual tickets are limited
I cannot attend but would like to make a 100% tax-deductible contribution.
For more information contact +1 212 249 6188 or email@example.com.
Please note that no benefits, goods, and/or services can be exchanged for DAF payments. As such, there are limitations around paying for event tickets, tables, or sponsorships through a DAF. Please consult your fund administrator with any questions. For further information, please contact Laura Gaertner at firstname.lastname@example.org.